Quan enables you to take ownership of your own well-being and to immediately start driving positive behavioural change.
After completing Quan’s Smart Well-being Assessment (which takes 10-15 minutes to complete), you will receive an individual well-being report, which allows you to:
- Discover your well-being strengths and risks.
Note: There are over 40 areas of well-being that Quan analyzes, and over 200+ drivers determining why certain areas of your well-being score higher or lower! We narrow it down to the top 3 and bottom 3 for you so you can focus on the areas where you can make the biggest impact and from which areas of strength you can draw to support your journey.
- Take immediate action with science-based next steps recommended by Quan for improving your individual well-being. These include exercises and quick actions tailored to your individual results, specifically matched to the areas of your well-being that need the most attention.
- Check out which of your company's internal well-being interventions and offerings are available to you for additional support
- Browse all interventions; those offered by your organization and those suggested to you by Quan
- Have more meaningful conversations with your manager about the kind of support you really need (if you want to address your individual well-being results in your next one-on-one, for example).